It was my pleasure to be the resource person in the four days workshop on Koha conducted by Sunniyya Arabic College Chennamangallur, Mukkam Calicut, Kerala, India.
The following were the highlights of the workshop
- Selection and management of Open Source software in the library
- Basic Linux training
- Learning of Koha installation on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Hands-on training of Koha modules
- Tips for system maintenance and administration
- How to utilize Koha community support
Thank you, Mrs. Shadiya Muhammed, the librarian, and the college for the awesome days.
I am grateful to the central library, Sunniyya Arabic College, Chennamangallur, Calicut for choosing me as the resource person for the four-day training program on the Koha Open-Source library management system organized on 26-30 October 2021. Library professionals from various institutions participated in the training program. The main aim of the program was to give Koha training and enhance confidence levels among LIS professionals.
This is yet another most important scene of my professional career, once again I thank Mrs. Shadiya Muhammed, the librarian, for choosing me as the resource person.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP
1. Selection and management of Open-Source software in the library
2. Basic Linux training
3. Learning of Koha installation on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
4. Hands-on training of Koha modules
5. Tips for system maintenance and administration
6. How to utilize Koha community support
VENUE AND DATE
Venue: Sunniyya Arabic College
Date: 26-30 October 2021