Unleashing Koha: the complete library solution is a Koha user guide that suits all, whether you are a Library and Information Science student or a professional. It includes information on the emergence of Koha, the selection of Linux-based operating systems, Debian/Ubuntu basics, installation of Koha, Koha modules, administration, maintenance, and Koha learning resources. This book gives the step-by-step instructions with clear explanations that demystify Koha. The authors of the book are Library Science professionals and Koha experts.
This book is for Library and Information Science students and professionals with little or no Koha knowledge. It takes you, step by step, through what you need to know to work with Koha.
- Gives an idea on how to prepare for Koha installation.
- Configuration of newly installed Koha.
- Learn fundamental operations of all Koha modules.
- Introduction to Debian/Linux administration for Koha.
- Simplified Koha system maintenance.
- Introduce various resources to keep in touch with the changes in Koha software.
- Unleashing Koha: the complete library solution is the learning companion you need. It provides hands-on training that lets you dive deep into Koha, the Free Integrated Library Management system.
About the authors
Vimal Kumar V has been teaching and writing about Linux and Koha for more than 15 years. A library professional and an expert in Free and Open Source software. His Koha Geek blog is trendy among the Library and Information Science community.
Subeesh Gopinathan is a tech-savvy young library professional. He is interested in knowing and understanding technology changes. He explores and experiments the Linux-based operating systems and Open Source solutions in libraries. Also acts as a resource person for Koha training programs.
Now you can place an order for the book through GooglePay or any other UPI based payment app. The price of the book is Rs. 400.
Contact Name: Subeesh Gopinathan
Google Pay contact number: 8547833736
UPI ID- subeeshgopinathan1990@oksbi , 8547833736@upi
Put Rs. 400 and give a detailed mailing address with PIN code in GooglePay.
For queries, contact to email@example.com