It is my pleasure to had a session in the 10 days of Koha online training program (Malayalam) conducted by unity services, changanassery, Kottayam, Kerala. My session was on “Getting Started with Koha in the Cloud” under which I tried to convince the candidates about the factors which are taken into consideration while working with the cloud. the following areas have been discussed in the session along with a practical demonstration.
- How to deploy a VPS/Cloud Server
- How to register a Domain name
- An introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Upcloud
- Things to do after getting a VPS/Cloud server
- Koha installation – domain based
- Setting up FREE SSL Certificate
Of course, It was a nice experience with Dr. Vimal Kumar sir, Mr. Subeesh Gopinathan, and the entire candidates. although my session was purely a technical side, I hope candidates could have understood what are the things that are being done behind the configuration at least.
Once again, I extend my thanks to all.